Please follow these guidelines when preparing your music to be mastered. It is important that you read this information carefully before placing your order.
- Mixed down stereo Wav or AIF files in 24bit or higher. No mp3 or other lossy format
- Use proper filenames with the right information and without becoming confusing.
- Your mixes should have a decent level without exceeding 0 dBfs (digital clipping)
- Don’t use limiters on your master-bus. If you used it to make things louder, remove it!
- Make sure your starts and ends are OK, so no missing attack or reverbtail
- Quality check: after bouncing, always listen back to the complete track!
The detailed version of these guidelines can be found here
Other information before placing your order
You can upload your mixes using my WeTransfer Channel or any other filesharing tool. Please copy/paste the download-link during checkout.
During checkout you can choose between various online payment options like iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact and Creditcard. PayPal is possible, though a 5% payment fee will be added to the total amount. Prices are based on 21% Dutch VAT.