Thank you for choosing Da Goose Mastering. Please follow the steps below to complete your mastering-order. After you placed your order, you will first receive an automated e-mail. Once everything is OK, I will get back to you about the status of your project.
I have guidelines for preparing your music to be mastered. Please read this information carefully before submitting your order.
- Mixed down stereo Wav or AIF files in 24bit or higher. No mp3 or other lossy format
- Use proper filenames with the right information and without becoming confusing.
- Your mixes should have a decent level without exceeding 0 dBfs (digital clipping)
- Don’t use limiters on your master-bus. If you used it to make things louder, remove it!
- Make sure your starts and ends are OK, so no missing attack or reverbtail
- Quality check: after bouncing, always listen back to the complete track!
The detailed version of these guidelines can be found here
Other information before placing your order
To deliver the mixes for mastering, you can make use of my own WeTransfer channel. Please don't just upload the files, also put in some information like who you are and any other info that might be usefull. Then place the order and also copy/paste the WeTransfer link during checkout.
During checkout you can add additional information that might be important for me to know like, what sound you are looking for (reference tracks). But also metadata (artist, title ISRC codes). Please provide me with as much helpful info as possible.
Did you check your files for mixing or bouncing errors by listening to them from beginning till the end? You are responsible for mixing/bouncing errors found after the initial mastering. They will be charged extra.
The turnaround time for single tracks is 2 working days. During busy times it can take a little longer, so please check with me first in case you are working to a deadline. It’s possible to have same day delivery mastering at a different fee. Please contact me first to discuss the options.